.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

 

Huston WRONG about the 14th Amendment - Another Blogger Replies



This submission is a reply to my last Op Ed on the 14th Amendment (The 14th Amendment, Change it or Understand it?) by a blogger named B.E Brockett. Mr. Brockett's blog can be seen here: http://www.americankernel.com/

Mr. Brockett ,

Since you took all the time to reply to may article, I felt it my obligation to respond. First let me apologize for how long it took for me to get back to you on this but I have had some very busy times these last several months. I got to your reply as soon as I possibly could.

Also, I would like to thank you for opening the dialog. After all, that is what we are supposed to be doing in the political arena, isn't it?

... and a little blogger on blogger violence never hurt anyone, eh? Ha, ha.

In any case, I believe the Founders would be proud of both us.

A note on form: You will see that my reply is posted in red type. All your original is posted in black with your form kept as original.
................

Click HERE To Read On
Comments:
I've refisked.
 
... and so we have "fisked" together!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?