.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Warchick LIVE!!

-By Resa Laru Kirkland

Thanks to Pamela of Atlas Shrugs, I'm starting a radio show. I've included the link below. I'm planning to speak of the North Korean stuff, and please bear in mind that this is going to be very rough and raw, as I am feeling it out as I go. Please get everyone you can to call in; I am planning to have guests later, and since my web guy is getting a copy of this, hopefully we will have a link set up at my site soon so you can link directly to the radio show. Blog Talk Radio is new, and while this is going to be exciting, please bear with my mistakes and fumbles...I promise I'll get better! The number to call in and how to listen is all there. Please spread the word so we can start out with a bang!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/WARCHICK

Pray for me, all...I don't know what I'm doing, but like the nut I am, I'm going to do it anyway!!!

Keep the faith, bros, and in all things courage.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?