.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Monday, February 14, 2005

 

Our Newest Op Ed- by R.A.Hawkins

Kim's IL (When Good Tin Pot Dictators Go Bad)
- By R.A. Hawkins


Actually I can't say that the leader of North Korea has suddenly gone bad. He never was any good to begin with. That was why I had such a difficult time watching Clinton let China help him cut stupid deals with him. The obvious thing has happened too. They have admitted that they have made nuclear weapons. It was about time he came clean on that one. It reminds me of the time my neighbors dog told me he had fleas. I knew better than to listen to him. That was what got Son of Sam into trouble. He was listening to his neighbor's dog, who was telling him to do some pretty rotten things. You should never listen to a neighbor's dog. Only listen to your own dog. He or she (sorry I shouldn't have brought gender into this) has a vested interest in your well-being. That isn't necessarily so with your neighbors dog. I can't help but wonder if Clinton's dog told him to cut those deals though. I suspect he was aware that he was just window dressing anyway because mose people relate to dog owners better than cat owners. It must have been some twisted revenge of some sort because I was right again. They went right on with their nuke program. It looks like Buddy was setting him up.........
Click HERE for full Op Ed
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?