.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

 

An Easter Special Op Ed- By Hans Zeiger

Crucifying the Creator
- By Hans Zeiger


An old American hymn asks, "What wondrous love is this that caused the Lord of bliss / To bear the dreadful curse for my soul?" It is a love so high and so vast, so "deep and wide" as I sang in Sunday School many years ago, that no other concept in all of eternity could possibly be of greater significance. No quantity of words could document the extent of Love.

John ends his Gospel by noting that "there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written." I was recently asked if by that John meant something figurative. But I thought of the Cross and what He endured there, and I decided that my sins alone could fill books the world over. The burden that Christ bore is noteworthy: it is the human condition.........
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?