.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Our Newest Op Ed

AstreuxFizziks (The Universe and Those Seeking to Understanding It)
- By R.A. Hawkins


There are quite a few people out there who have assumed that I'm an oil person and corporate hugger as opposed to being a tree hugger. Actually I'm all of them rolled up into one and tend not to react to things in a knee jerk manner. I tend to react to experts in most fields with a mild knee jerk manner that resembles a wretch, but that is actually just me folding in half so that I can laugh. I will cause a few knee jerk responses from several groups with this article, which is fine with me. I know how to delete or answer email as needed.

First I'm going to comment on Greer's work in his book 'Full Disclosure'. I have it and I'm reading it as time permits. But I find him to be a little unaware of geopolitical concerns. He seems to think that because the government has all of this technology that they should give it up to the public domain. I think he is completely out there with that idea. He has no idea what that would unleash on the world. If he does realize what it would cause then he ain't our friend. His contention is that we don't need oil and there are cures for all that ails our economy. He is completely wrong...........
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?