.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

Our Newest Op Ed

Modern Flop Culture (By Comparison)
- By R.A. Hawkins


There are times when I get asked what I'm going to do about the Republicans to straighten them out. It is always a leftist that is asking me this question of course. But I thought I would humor them with a few complaints I have about the Republicans. After that I'll explain why I will still generally vote Republican.

I have noticed that the Conservative movement seems to be suffering from an identity crisis under the boot heel of the leftist media. My biggest single complaint with the Republicans is the willingness to sell out in order to get something through the Senate or the Congress. Yes I'm talking about them not using the nuclear option, which is actually the Constitutional option that normal people have always used in the past. The shift of the states towards red has occurred based on the principles for which the Republicans stand. If the Republicans don't learn to stand firm for those principles they will lose the next election...........
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?