.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Monday, June 06, 2005

 

Our Newest op Ed

The Three Stooges (Kerry and Downing Syndrome)
- By R.A. Hawkins


I have learned to appreciate my enemies. They can be useful as indicators as to whether I am on the correct path. Once again they are making me proud. When Kerry returns to Washington he says that he is going to bring up an impeachment issue regarding the WMD falsification charges. He has a memo written by Matthew Rycroft, who is one of Tony Blair's aides. The Downing Street memo, unfortunately for Kerry, doesn't have any quotes from either Blair or Bush. Worldnetdaily.com had a nice article on this new attempt by the left to regain power, with a quite stunning quote by Kerry. I say that only because he used the word 'stunning' twice in the same sentence. "When I go back on Monday, I am going to raise the issue, I think it's a stunning, unbelievably simple and understandable statement of the truth and a profoundly important document that raises stunning issues here at home."

When I read that stunning statement, which was so profoundly important and unbelievably simple (like him) I was stunned. He is starting to remind me of Gore, Moore, Dean and Nader. What a colossal bunch of sore losers. Let's not forget that Kerry made a better case for invading Iraq than Bush did. That was of course before we actually did it. If Clinton had done it he would have been cheering and dancing around with his pompoms, just like the liberals did every time Clinton invaded somewhere. But that is why they keep losing elections. They are psychological contortionists who belong in a freak show. I hope they never figure it out. It would be nice to see the Communist wing of our government noisily go away in the night as they scream 'Theocracy' and 'Fascists'............
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?