.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

Our Newest Op Ed

IS TED NUGENT DEAD?
- By Resa LaRu Kirkland


It Is My Sad Duty To Report...

I have been a frequent poster and fan of Ted Nugent's forum for a couple of years now, but when I came back to it last spring after about a six month hiatus while caring for ill parents, things had changed. Some of the old schoolers like myself who had been there for more than a year were sending me warnings about one of the newer moderators there, some Buddhist little hippy named "J", who was censoring the speech of conservatives and banning some of NUGE's long-time supporters.

I refused to believe it was true. After all, NUGE has built an image as one of the few rockers who follows conservative rules, and who believes firmly in the right to speak whatever is on your mind, NO MATTER WHAT. So surely these old friends were exaggerating.

I should have known these friends were telling me the truth. .........
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?