.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

Our Newest Op Ed

In the Shadow of Evil Taking America for All it's Worth
- Resa LaRu Kirkland


Apparently America doesn't care about Suicide. It's just another yawn moment in the ongoing onslaught against the land of the used-to-be-free. I am at a loss as to what to do to wake this comatose giant and get his bloated butt on the front lines to fight for himself. Since I'm not the type who can quit, I'm trying yet again.

Pay attention.

I have one of the witnesses close to this ongoing WARCHICK team investigation down in Phoenix who agreed to talk to me on condition of anonymity. You'll see why he must remain anonymous as you read, and why we must restore our vigilance and our precious country. For his safety, I will refer to him only as "T." This conversation took place February 9, 2006. The verbiage can get a little blue, but I thought it more important to be as exact as possible rather than glossy...........
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?