.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Congrats to Tony Snow!


I didn't blog about this at all because I didn't think that it would really happen, it was too good an idea! But, Conservative talker, Tony Snow, has been pegged as the man to replace Scott McClellan as the President's new press secretary.

Tony is one of the most articulate spokesmen for the conservative point of view out there. Where I live I only get a few hours on Sunday of his weekday radio show, so I don't get to hear very much of him but what I have heard is fantastic. And, his work on TV has always been aboveboard.

I have heard that he signed on with the stipulation that he would have a somewhat free hand with his advocacy for Bush and might have a word or two to say about policy, too. that is ALSO a good thing. Snow is sensible and very smart.

Tony also said that he felt that Press access to the president should be increased, so we'll see how that works. Bush has a LOT to do to turn his last few years around in time for the 2006 and 2008 elections.

I think this is a great move for the Whitehouse and it bodes well for that much needed turn around.

-WTH
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?