.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Friday, June 16, 2006

 

Democrats Hypocritical on Marriage

- By Nathan Tabor

It's become the common refrain in numerous news reports around the country--Republicans are simply using the Marriage Amendment as an election-year ploy to get voters to back GOP candidates in the fall.

After all, state initiatives to ban same-sex marriage had people flocking to the polls in a previous election cycle.

But, in the interests of fairness, isn't it reasonable to question the political posturing from the "other side of the aisle" in the marriage debate? After all, if Republicans could, theoretically, use the marriage issue to shore up their base, couldn't Democrats, too? .....................
Click HERE To Read On
Comments:
Nathan, Great piece!! I expected nothing more from the dems., especially Kennedy. The preservation of the values upon which America was founded upon were Christian/Judeo values and the 8 years of Clinton ripped them to shreds.

What I want to know is this: What would happen if I were to hold a "White Pride" parade? I'd be called a bigot, a member of the KKK, or Ayrian Nation. None of which I am.

I saw a "gay pride" parade once in downtown Chicago when I was in my 20's and the movement was just beginning. I remember how I felt then. It's exactly how I felt reading your piece regarding dems....disgusted!! Great writing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?