.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Take a Ride on the John Kerry WayBack Machine

- By Nathan Tabor

After making a wrong turn in the lobby of a Washington hotel a few weeks ago, I found myself having to edge my way out of a conference room filled with glassy-eyed liberals, standing in rapt adulation while Senator John Kerry (D-MA) stood on stage, publicly purging himself of his 2002 vote for the Iraqi war resolution. My good friend, Professor Maroon was with me. "I was afraid this might happen," he said. "We're in the middle of the 'Take Back America' conference. Last time I saw a group of liberals look this catatonic was when Al Gore was in town. I almost feel bad for them, poor devils."

"Forget them, Prof. Did you hear what Kerry just said? I thought he voted for intervention in Iraq? Now he says he was wrong. Now I'm confused."

"Well son, I'm still working out some of the kinks, but let's head up to my room and step into my John Kerry WayBack Machine and look at some of Long John's earlier statements about Iraq."

"Here we go. Put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door knob. C'mon. Step in and don't be afraid...but hold on. This could get bumpy!"......................
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?