.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Liberal Lojic (Double Take On a Double Standard)

- By R.A. Hawkins

I've watched for years as many of the other parents in the mid-east have been interviewed. Most of them are pretty darn consistent in what they have to say. "I'm going to have more children and raise them up to kill Jews." Until we shut off the cash valve some of them were getting money from Saddam for sending their kids over to Israel to blow themselves up. I guess if I had parents like that I'd be inclined to blow myself up too. But I'd be more inclined to do it next to them not someone I've never met before.

But this is just the tip of the iceberg. The hatred in the region towards Jews is as boundless as Ted Kennedy's and Bill Clinton's ability to screw up an anvil with a rubber hammer. Right now the Shiite group Hezbollah has managed to capture the love of the Sunni Moslems because of what they're doing to Israel now. This is amazing to me because the two don't see eye to eye on anything. In Iraq they are seeing eye to eye at the moment but there is a bit of a problem. The moment they are eye to eye one of them pulls the trigger first and the slow one dies. (Darwin at work) At least those people know how to live the proper mid-eastern life style...................................
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?