.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Friday, August 11, 2006

 

SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR ALL STATE GOVERNORS

- By Vince Johnson

Everyone on Internet receives a wide variety of jokes, oddities, tips, hints, and things like that. I recently received a message that, at first glance sounded like a joke. After I read it again, I realized there is a strong and very unfortunate possibility that it is 100% true.

If I knew who wrote this E-mail, I’d give him or her credit. In my view, this message is entitled to as much public exposure and discussion as possible, so here it is.

TEACHER APPLICANT

After being interviewed by the school administration, the eager teaching prospect said: Let me see if I've got this right. You want me to go into that room with all those kids, and fill their every waking moment with a love for learning, and I'm supposed to instill a sense of pride in their ethnicity, modify their disruptive behavior, observe them for signs of abuse and even censor their T-shirt messages and dress habits.
................
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?