.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://www.publiusforum.com/illini/illinialliance_main.html" >



Digg!

Friday, September 29, 2006

 

IF IT BELIEVES LIKE SATAN AND ACTS LIKE SATAN...

WHEN BLINDNESS GOES BEYOND SIGHT
- Resa LaRu Kirkland

The above poem is actually an old hymn. I memorized it when I was 15, because my dad had memorized it too. I had asked him why we couldn't just force people to do the right thing, and he reminded me that such had been Lucifer's plan in Heaven, and that everyone who now exists on earth had voted against it and chose Christ's plan of saving by choice, not force. Then, to get his point across, he recited the above poem to me. It so impacted me with its clarity and wisdom that I immediately got out our old hymnal and memorized it too.

I've never forgotten that. It was a defining moment in my understanding of right and wrong, freedom and slavery, God and Satan. God wants us to return to Him by choice; Satan, on the other hand, is perfectly content to take us by force.

Interesting, isn't it, that the one thing God won't do is the only thing Islam will do?................
Click HERE To Read On
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home






Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?